- Algorithm for women and depression postpartum - a PDF showing a detailed algorithm for the treatment of women experiencing PPD.
- Chronic PPD in low income mothers - Medscape document discussing the correlation of chronic PPD with low income mothers.
- PPD Manual - BC Health - a manual published by British Columbia health outlining the prevention and care for PPD.
- Depression During Pregnancy: Treatment Recommendations - The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and the American Psychiatric Association (APA) attempts to help doctors and patients weigh the risks and benefits of various treatment options.
- Reducing Maternal Depression and Its Impact on Young Children - This policy brief provides an overview of why it is so important to address maternal depression as a central part of the effort to ensure that all young children enter school ready to succeed
- Postpartum Depression in Women Receiving Public Assistance - This study investigated whether a preventive intervention based on the principles of interpersonal psychotherapy administered to pregnant women would reduce the risk of postpartum major depression
Please email any suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org